Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eddie's Dilemma!

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with the hot girl at work, but she had a boyfriend.

One day Eddie got so desperate that he went to her and said "I'll give you a $100.00 if you'll let me have sex with you."
 
The girl looked at him shocked and said "Hell No !!!" He said "I'll be real quick- I'll throw  the
money on the floor, you bend over to pick it up and I'll be finished by the time you've pick it up!"
 
She thought for a moment and told him she would have to talk to her boyfriend.

So she called him and explain the situation.  Her boyfriend says, "Ask for $200.00, pick
up the money really-really fast and he won't be able to get his pants down!  She agreed,
and accepts the proposal.
 
30 minutes go by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend's call. Finally after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks, "What the F*%# happened?"

Still breathing hard she managed to reply , " That Bastard had all QUARTERS!!!".
 

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment