Monday, November 1, 2010

Something to offend everyone! 

I've just come out of the shop with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas and a jumbo sausage. 
A poor homeless man sat there and said, 'I've not eaten for two days.'  

I told him, 'I wish I had your will power.'



I got fired on my first day as a male masseuse today.
Apparently the  instruction,
'finish off on her face' didn't mean what I thought it did.'


  
A fat girl served me food in McDonalds at lunch time. She said, 'sorry about the wait.'  
I said, 'don't worry fatty, your bound to lose it eventually.'


Snow in the forecast!  The TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight.
 . I thought to myself  "fat chance" with a face like that!'



I have a new chat up line that works every time!  
It doesn't matter how gorgeous or out of my league a woman might be.
This line is a winner and I always end up in bed with them. Here's how it goes, 'Excuse me, love, could I ask your opinion?  

Does this damp cloth smell like chloroform to you?'



Years ago it was suggested 'that an apple a day kept the doctor away.' 
But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

 

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. 

Apparently "Blacks" and Mexicans were not the correct answers.


 


 



 


 



Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment