Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Bunny and the Snake

Once upon a time, in a nice little forest, there lived an orphaned bunny and
an orphaned snake.

By a surprising coincidence, both were blind from birth. One day, the bunny
was hopping through the forest and the snake was slithering through the
forest, when the bunny tripped over the snake and fell down.

This, of course, knocked the snake about quite a bit. "Oh, my," said the
bunny, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind
since birth so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm also an
orphan, I don't even know what I am."

"It's quite ok," replied the snake. "Actually, my story is as yours. I am
blind from birth and an orphan. I tell you what. Maybe I could slither all
over you and work out what you are so at least you'll have that going for
you."

"Oh, that would be wonderful," replied the bunny.

So the snake slithered all over the bunny and said, "Well, you're covered
with soft fur. You have really long ears, your nose twitches and you have a
soft cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny rabbit."

"Oh, thank you, thank you," cried the bunny, in obvious excitement. The
bunny suggested to the snake, "Maybe I could feel you all over with my paw
and help you the same way that you've helped me."

So the bunny felt the snake all over and remarked, "Well, you're smooth,
slippery, and you have a forked tongue, no backbone and no balls. I'd say
you must be either a team leader, supervisor or possibly someone in senior
management."



Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment