Friday, October 22, 2010

Typical Trini Man?

A Carenage girl decided to end it all one night by casting herself into the cold, dark waters off the quay.

 As she stood on the edge, pondering the infinite, a sailor noticed her as he strolled by.   "You're not thinking of jumping, are you babes?" he asked.   "Yes, I am." replied the sobbing girl.   Putting his arm around her, the kind sailor coaxed her back from the edge.   

"Look, nothing's worth that. I'll tell you what.  I'm sailing off for America tomorrow.  Why don't you stowaway on board and start a new life over there.

 I'll set you up in the engine room, bring you food and water every night and I'll look after you, if you look after me - if you know what I mean. You just have to keep very quiet so that you won't be found." 

 The girl, having no better prospects, agreed and the sailor sneaked her on board that very night.   For the next two weeks the sailor came to her in the engine room every night, bringing food and water and making love to her until dawn.   

Then, during the third week, the captain was performing a routine inspection of the ship and found the startled young woman and demanded an explanation. 

 The girl came clean, "I've stowed away to get to America.  One of the sailors is helping me out.  He set me up in here and brings me food and water every night and he's screwing me."   

The puzzled captain stared at her for a moment before a grin cracked his face and he buss out laughing, "Girl, he screwing you big time.  This is the Tobago Ferry!"
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment