Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Who am I ?

Born on the 14th of february 1967, Valentine’s day , an Aquarian, I am a Trinidadian born in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. University educated, I grew up in a middle class/ upper middle class family structure that in itself has its own issues …However not a solid family structure , I still grew up with a strong foundation and good values.
My values were tested all through to present as they have allowered me to stay grounded and when wrong, blame no one but my self. My mother was responsible for that (RIP).
So here I am about to embark on a journey that I wish to carry you on. Blogging? What the hell is that? Well for sure I usually have a lot to say, but where do I start an what do I ‘Blog’ about.
This being my first note I’ll keep it simple..just to get the hang of it I suppose. But really my friends keep telling me that I should write a book about my life because it seems that I always have some episode that seem to humor them. So I guess this is one way to express myself…what do u think?
So as I go along and get used to this medium I eventually get the gist of what I’m doing and my purpose for doing it…if that makes sense. And thinking about it I guess I could always talk about the things that I like and don’t like….One thing for sure is service, or lack there of…And of course I love cooking and gourmet foods….could talk about that as well. Or maybe I’ll be that fella who checks out your eatery and critiques your food , drinks, damn! I’ll critique your ass if you let me!
Sorry ’bout that; But already I’m beginning to get a feel for this so all I can say is lend me your support, first to my friends and by extension the wider community. And maybe this will go somewhere ….I hope it does. So until my next blog …..Question? Should I have some sort of parting hook ? Like “See ya!” Or like “Hit you back!” Hell with it. ” I hungry so what you gonna eat? “. That’s it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment